Break the Ice.
- What is something you lose/misplace on a regular basis?
Bring the Word.
Come and See
Read John 1:35-39
- What is significant about John the Baptizer calling Jesus “The Lamb of God?”
- Do you think John was jealous of his disciples deciding to follow Jesus?
- Jesus asked a simple yet deep question , “What do you seek?” Why does it matter how we answer this question?
- Why did Jesus say, “Come and see,” instead of “Come and hear?”
Go and Tell
Read John 1:40-42
- The first thing Andrew did? (He found his brother Simon Peter.)
- This wasn’t an accidental meeting. Andrew intentionally sought out his brother.
- What are some ways we can intentionally seek out people around us?
- What are some things that keep us from seeking people?
- What are some promises from God’s Word that empower us and equip us to share the gospel? (Ex: “I will be with you!”)
Bring it Home.
- Action Questions:
- Who is someone in your life you need to invite to “Come and see?”
- How can we pray for you?
Read John 3 before next week!