Break the Ice.
- What gets you most riled up? A) An opposing political view. B) A bad coaching call to lose a game. C) A controlling boss/manager.
Bring the Word.
Read Genesis 6:5-12
- How is man’s sin described?
- How did God know the condition of people on the earth? (Look at verse 5, 8, 11, and 12)
- What does this tell us about God?
- How does it impact you to know that God sees it all?
Read Genesis 6:13-22
- What did God instruct Noah to do?
- Why would this command seem odd at the time?
- What would happen if Noah disobeyed?
What would happen if Noah delayed obedience?
Read Genesis 7:5
- What did Noah do?
- Why is it important that Noah obeyed ALL that the Lord commanded him?
Read Genesis 8:1 and Genesis 9:8-17
- How often did God forget about Noah on the ark?
- What is the covenant God makes with Noah after the flood?
- What is the sign of the covenant?
Bring it Home.
- Read Mark 14:24.
- What covenant does God make with us for eternal life?
- Anything going on in your life you’d like to share with us?
- How can we pray for one another?