Read Matthew 28:16-20
- How were the 11 disciples showing obedience before they were commanded to teach Christ’s commands?
- Is there a complete list of commandments in the Bible that we are supposed to obey and teach?
- What are some of the ways we can learn Christ’s commands?
- If the 11 had not been obedient, what opportunity to learn would you have?
- Is it possible to be obedient to sin and God?
- What is obedience from the heart?
- Why is the source of our obedience important?
- Is our obedience to righteousness supposed to serve as a source of conviction to others?
- In what ways might that feeling of conviction in others affect our daily lives?
Read Romans 12:1-2
- How do we offer our bodies as a living sacrifice?
- Is obedience a form of worship?
- Is obedience necessary for worship?
- What are some areas of our lives we can use as worship?
Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-15
- Would you say that this verse limits giving to just giving financially? Why or why not?
- What do we learn about giving from the heart? How does that relate to our source of obedience in Romans 6:17?
- What area(s) of your life (talents, weaknesses, finances, routines, blessings, encouragement, thoughts, prayers, service, etc.) is it easiest to use to worship? What area(s) is the most difficult for you?
- If you are not using an area of your life to worship God does that mean you are worshiping something else?
- How can we pray for you?
Looking for scripture to pray? Try Psalm 51:14-17